With the SmokeMon smart necklace, users can gain a better understanding of the relationship between tobacco-related diseases such as cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung disease, diabetes, COPD, emphysema and chronic bronchitis by assessing chemical exposure.
The smart necklace has been developed to measure what’s called smoking topography which is essentially an assessment of how much carbon monoxide is a smoker exposed to and provides actionable insights to help those tryin to quit smoking.
- Priscilla Presley Designed Elvis' Famous TCB Necklace
- Smart Necklace Can Track Blood Sugar Through Sweat
- Group of people ‘blesses’ a passerby, taking her $7,000 necklace – Chicago Tribune
- Hailee Seinfeld’s Groovy Custom Necklace is 50% Off RN
- 99-year-old woman’s medic alert necklace saves her from home invasion attack, officials say