The global herbal beauty products market will grow at approximately 6.1% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. The target market nearly holds ~5.9% share in the overall beauty products industry
Because more people are becoming aware of the advantages of using herbal substances in beauty products, this preference is growing. Because synthetic cosmetics and skincare products include hazardous substances and chemicals that are known to have detrimental effects and cause a variety of skin disorders, people are turning more and more to herbal beauty.
Furthermore, thanks to commercials and other promotional activities on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube, people are now more aware of the advantages of using herbal beauty products. These advertisements frequently highlight how using herbal beauty products can improve the tone, texture, and look of the skin.
Request Sample Report@
Key Takeaways from the Herbal Beauty Products Market Study
- Based on consumer orientation, the global herbal beauty products market is segmented into adults and kids. The adult segment is estimated to account for the largest share by 2021 end.
- China will emerge as a highly lucrative market for herbal beauty products in East Asia.
- The U.S. will record the highest sales of herbal beauty products in North America.
- Backed by presence of a well-established beauty industry, the sales of herbal beauty products will pick up pace in the I.K.
- Supermarkets are expected to remain the preferred distribution channel for herbal beauty products. However, the sales via online platforms are expected to catch up soon.
“Players currently operating in the market are focusing on innovations to expand their portolfio. Some are even targeting specific skin problems to carve a niche amidst soaring competition. Meanwhile, leading brands are expanding their availability across e-commerce platforms to gain competitive edge,” said a FMI analyst.