Like mother, like son. On Feb. 22, Julia Fox attended the Diesel fall/winter 2023 presentation during Milan Fashion Week with her 2-year-old son Valentino. The two stepped out in matching denim looks, with Fox in a pair of extremely low-rise jeans that were actually pantaboots. She wore a denim jacket draped off her shoulders and a strapless bandeau top. Fox held Valentino on the red carpet, showing off his double-denim outfit as well as his cute cowboy boots.
This was Valentino’s very first fashion week appearance — not to mention his first-ever fashion show — and with a parent like Fox, good style is in his jeans. Fox, who shares her son with ex-husband Peter Artemiev, announced Valentino’s birth on Valentine’s Day in 2021. “My forever valentine, Valentino. Born on January 17th, 2021. The best day of my life,” she wrote on Instagram. Now that Valentino is a little older, the mother-son duo can take on the red carpet together, looking like a high-fashion duo.
In the past, Fox has stressed the importance of “maximum transparency,” which extends to some areas of her personal life, including parenting. To this point, she’s given a highly relatable tour of her apartment, spoken about raising her child in New York City, and opened up about her experience with postpartum depression. Now, she’s letting fans in on another (albeit more fashionable) milestone. Read on to see photos of Fox and Valentino at his very first fashion show.
- We Found Plus-Size Homecoming Dresses You Can Score on Amazon
- 14 Formal Dresses At Zara Right Now That Are Perfect For Any Special Occassion
- Best Sneakers to Wear With a Suit 2022—Formal Sneakers
- Princess Diana's 'fairytale' wedding dress from 1981 'hasn't aged well' - here's why
- Same Dress Spokane brings together photographers to explore creativity while raising funds for Spokane Humane Society