AN elementary school teacher has shared how she makes “inappropriate” outfits suitable for work.
The TikTok influencer showed her followers the simple fashion hack she uses regularly.
Joanna (tiktok.com/@notjoavgspedteach”>@notjoavgspedteach) demonstrated how to create “a whole new outfit” by adding a T-shirt.
Joanna modeled a black floral patterned dress with spaghetti straps.
The influencer’s bra straps are clearly visible under the dress, breaking the school’s dress code.
She then layered a burgundy T-shirt over the dress to cover her visible bra straps.
The teacher then showed viewers how to tie the T-shirt to create a casual cropped look.
Joanna completed her stylish outfit with a pair of black Vans and a denim jacket.
TikTok users took to the comments section to share their thoughts.
“It looks so pretty,” wrote one impressed viewer.
Another follower called Joanna’s DIY outfit “perfect.”
“Super cute!!!” commented a third person.
- We Found Plus-Size Homecoming Dresses You Can Score on Amazon
- 14 Formal Dresses At Zara Right Now That Are Perfect For Any Special Occassion
- Best Sneakers to Wear With a Suit 2022—Formal Sneakers
- Princess Diana's 'fairytale' wedding dress from 1981 'hasn't aged well' - here's why
- Same Dress Spokane brings together photographers to explore creativity while raising funds for Spokane Humane Society