The global herbal beauty products market will grow at approximately 6.1% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. The target market nearly holds ~5.9% share in the overall beauty products industry
Because more people are becoming aware of the advantages of using herbal substances in beauty products, this preference is growing. Because synthetic cosmetics and skincare products include hazardous substances and chemicals that are known to have detrimental effects and cause a variety of skin disorders, people are turning more and more to herbal beauty.
Furthermore, thanks to commercials and other promotional activities on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube, people are now more aware of the advantages of using herbal beauty products. These advertisements frequently highlight how using herbal beauty products can improve the tone, texture, and look of the skin.
Request Sample Report@
Key Takeaways from the Herbal Beauty Products Market Study
- Based on consumer orientation, the global herbal beauty products market is segmented into adults and kids. The adult segment is estimated to account for the largest share by 2021 end.
- China will emerge as a highly lucrative market for herbal beauty products in East Asia.
- The U.S. will record the highest sales of herbal beauty products in North America.
- Backed by presence of a well-established beauty industry, the sales of herbal beauty products will pick up pace in the I.K.
- Supermarkets are expected to remain the preferred distribution channel for herbal beauty products. However, the sales via online platforms are expected to catch up soon.
“Players currently operating in the market are focusing on innovations to expand their portolfio. Some are even targeting specific skin problems to carve a niche amidst soaring competition. Meanwhile, leading brands are expanding their availability across e-commerce platforms to gain competitive edge,” said a FMI analyst.
Impact of COVID-19 Outbreak on the Herbal Beauty Products Market
The unique coronavirus pandemic outbreak has altered the market for herbal beauty products and affected consumer purchasing behaviour. While supply chain hiccups slowed sales, research show that people spent more time on personal and skincare while they stayed indoors during the prolonged lockdown.
On social media sites like YouTube and Instagram, an increasing number of users spent their time looking for home treatments to take care of their skin. Consistently, the emphasis on beauty climbed. As a result of the restrictions being relaxed, the market for herbal beauty products saw an increase in sales.
For any Queries Related with the Report, Ask to Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-567
Who is Winning?
A few key players in the herbal beauty products market are Surya Brasil Organic Beauty Products, Weleda AG, INIKA, Lotus Herbals Limited, Bio Veda Action Research Co. (Biotique), Guangzhou, Liwei Cosmetics Co Ltd., Dr. Hauschka, VLCC Healthcare Ltd., Hemas Holdings PLC, Herb labo Co. Ltd, The Himalaya Drug Company, Shahnaz Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd, GROWN ALCHEMIST, Shenzhen Panni E-Business Co. Ltd., and Arbonne International LLC among others.
Global Herbal Beauty Products Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Skin Care
- Face Cleanser
- Face Wash
- Sun Protection
- Night Creams & Gels
- Others (Masks, Cream)
- Hair Oils
- Hair Conditioners
- Others (Hair Serum, Mask, Color)
- Bath & Body Care
- Body Scrub
- Body Lotion
By Consumer Orientation:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Read Related Reports@
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
- New ingredients, higher prices: Reformulating beauty in the supply crisis
- This Breast Cancer Survivor Is Spreading Awareness On Toxic Chemicals In Beauty Products
- Sally Beauty (SBH) Queued for Q3 Earnings: Things to Consider
- Sally Beauty's (SBH) Q3 Earnings Miss Estimates, Sales Down Y/Y
- Here’s How 5 Fashion and Beauty Brands Owned by People of Color Are Dealing With Inflation