We all love Camila Mendes. I mean, how could we not? Not only has she given us one of the most iconic characters that teen dramas have ever seen, in the form of Riverdale’s beloved Veronica Lodge, she also captured our hearts alongside Maya Hawke as overachiever and popular-girl-done-wrong Drea in instant classic high school movie Do Revenge.
In short, she’s great – and has great taste in acting roles, if we say so ourselves. She’s also got her very own beauty biz: Loops. Giving that clean girl, flawless skin vibe that Camila is known for, it’s a brand that offers a tonne of different face masks for different occasions and skin types. We love!
But her style is no less formidable as her acting and entrepreneurial talents. Thanks to her star power and fits, she’s racked up an amazing 26.8 *million* IG followers, and uses the platform to show off her luxe, simplistic off-duty style. On the red carpet, she’s known for playing with jewel tones, unusual textures and corsets – very high glam.
However, her most recent outfit was seriously one for the history books. Stepping out at New York Fashion Week she was wearing, well, not very much actually! In the spirit of Julia Fox’s viral “grocery shopping in lingerie” pics, Camila turned up to the Coach Aw23 show in basically nothing at all.
Specifically, she appeared to be rocking the controversial “no pants” (or, for us British folk, “no trousers”) trend which plays with the concept of underwear as outerwear and has been worn by the likes of Hailey Bieber and EmRata.
Congrats to her for braving the Feb cold!
- 19 Teen Clothing Stores to Shop Online for the Trendiest Wardrobe
- New kids' clothing store to open at Foothills mall
- Nordstrom Just Launched a Tween Clothing Section on Its Site — Here Are the Best Brands to Shop
- Russians flock to H&M as fashion retailer opens stores to sell inventory
- A 'boozy' boutique: Two breast cancer survivors open new clothing store in Chamberlain - Mitchell Republic