BBC Breakfast fans were left seriously distracted by Jon Kay and Sally Nugent’s outfits today – but can you spot why?
The two presenters were back on the red sofa to present the latest news and topics from around the UK and further afield.
Sally, 51, looked lovely in a pastel pink dress which featured a matching belt and a V-neckline.
She teamed it with nude sling back heels, meanwhile Jon, 53, wore a grey suit, white shirt and a pink patterned tie.
He also wore a matching pocket square, and BBC Breakfast viewers couldn’t help but comment on how colour coordinated they were.
Taking to Twitter, one wrote: “Looking very coordinated this morning in your pink @jonkay01 @sallynugent on @BBCBreakfast. Brightening this morning up.”
Another added: “Awesome co-ordination pretty in pink and
@sallynugent looks ok as well hahaha @jonkay01.”
A third tweeted a gif from the film Mean Girls where one of the characters says: “On Wednesdays we wear pink” and wrote: “@jonkay01 @sallynugent got the memo this morning @BBCBreakfast.”
Meanwhile a fourth joked: “Have Jon and Sally purposely co-ordinated their colours today, and are they going to a wedding afterwards?”
It soon transpired that the matching colour palette was by accident.
After BBC Breakfast had ended, Jon tweeted a picture of Morning Live presenters Sam Quek and Gethin Jones and wrote: “This is getting weird. Not only are @sallynugent and I both in pink this morning (with no planning) but so are @SamanthaQuek and @MetMattTaylor.
“Come on @GethincJones! Get with the programme!”
BBC Breakfast airs daily from 6am on BBC One.
- We Found Plus-Size Homecoming Dresses You Can Score on Amazon
- 14 Formal Dresses At Zara Right Now That Are Perfect For Any Special Occassion
- Best Sneakers to Wear With a Suit 2022—Formal Sneakers
- Princess Diana's 'fairytale' wedding dress from 1981 'hasn't aged well' - here's why
- Same Dress Spokane brings together photographers to explore creativity while raising funds for Spokane Humane Society