Those of us with petite statures are fully aware of the difficulty of finding chic and stylish dresses to fit our frames.
From the general feeling of drowning in our own clothes to rolling up sleeves and altering our maxi dresses, finding the perfect frock for “petite” women (defined as a height of 5ft3 and under) can present many challenges and takes a bit of time and effort.
From high-street favourites like M&S and Boden to sustainable label Reformation and celebrity go-to British label Me+EM, many retailers have now released collection with clothes that are specifically designed with a shorter stature in mind. In other good news, Topshop’s popular petite range is now available to buy on Asos.
With that in mind, we have rounded-up some of the best petite dresses on the market from stylish floral midis for every occasion to chic silk dresses for your formal events.
Whether you prefer a figure-flattering bodycon dress ot a breezy linen frock to take on your next holiday, we have got you covered.
Shop our edit below.
- 19 Teen Clothing Stores to Shop Online for the Trendiest Wardrobe
- We Found Plus-Size Homecoming Dresses You Can Score on Amazon
- 14 Formal Dresses At Zara Right Now That Are Perfect For Any Special Occassion
- Best Sneakers to Wear With a Suit 2022—Formal Sneakers
- Princess Diana's 'fairytale' wedding dress from 1981 'hasn't aged well' - here's why